- Certification: UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2012 Edition.
- Construction: Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber: Core is 100% nylon. Sheath is 100% high-tenacity polyester.
- Sheath: 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating: NFPA General Use for 13 mm (1/2 in); NFPA Technical Use for 9.5 mm (3/8 in) and 11 mm (7/16 in)
- Temperature: Melt point 460° F (238° C).
- Composite construction
- Continuous filament polyester sheath braided over a continuous nylon fiber core
- Weight-balanced construction with the sheath and the core
- Provides excellent handling and knot-holding characteristics, as well as rugged protection from abrasion and cutting